Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

My holiday recount.

WALT use the correct structure and language for recount writing.

04/5/2018
In the holidays
It was a rainy Saturday morning when I went to the beach with my two cousins and my 2 sisters and my Uncle and my dad.
When we got the the beach we all asked if we could go to play down with the waves. Dad said, “Yes.”
We all said,”Yay!”
Secondly we found 3 logs so we jumped on 1 big long one and almost got splashed. We shouted, “Whew we didn’t get splashed.” I said, “That was close.’’
Next we jumped on the little log and this time we got splashed. It was scary because a big wave came and splashed us off the log. We landed in the water. I cried because I got my shoes wet.
After that we went to the fish and chip shop in Kaikohe to have lunch. It was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. this was such a cool day Ani spent with our whanau that travelled up from auckland.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete