Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Recount Writting - Tautoro Cross Country

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
17/08/17
Tautoro Cross Country
Whaea Rosina shouted, “Ready set GO!”
It was Wednesday morning. I was running with the rest of the 7 and 8 year olds around the Padlie farm.
My heart was pounding and my legs felt like wobbly jelly. On my next run I started to have a lot of stitches and so I jogged. The hardest part was running up the hill.
My mum was shouting GO! Ani! GO! Ani!
I had to do two laps and I was in team red. It was so had to run but I did not stop. I was running so fast.
Miss Simeon told us to run in the puddles because we were country kids, so I ran in. The water was cold but that was good because I was so hot.
I started to see the fine line so I ran so fast.
Yay! I came 3rd out of the girls. My mum gave me my powerade. It was so yummy. I was so happy.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment