Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Persuasive Writing - Rules at School.

I am learning to write my opinion with reasons.
14.03.17
Rules at school
I think we should have rules at school.
Firstly I think we should have rules at school because we will be happy and safe.
Secondly why I think we should have rules at school is so we can have fun.
Another reason why I think we should have rules at school is so we will be nice to each other.
Lastly why I think we should have rules at school is so we can be playing nicely

So I think we should have rules at school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ani,
    Its Tehanah I really enjoyed your story because I think we should have rules to. Next time you should try and put a interesting title. Why do you wan't rules at school? Maybe next week you could come and check out my blog. Blog you later. Ka pai to mahi Ani.

    ReplyDelete